Visit Booth 65
Visit booth 65 at the Antiques Market of Williamston for Finishing and Display Supplies
at the Antiques Market of Williamston
Finishing waxes and brushes in booth 65 at the Antiques Market of Williamston
Waxes and Oil finish restorers.
We offer Restor-a-Finish in 9 colors, 5 colors of Howard’s Citrus Shield Paste Wax,
4 Colors of Briwax
Riker Display Box Mounts in Many sizes
- Vintage Market and Design Furniture Paint – 72 colors
- Howard’s Finishing Products
- Sleeves in 6 sizes for Postcards – Comics – Magazines & Ephemera
- Hard Plastic Display Mounting Sleeves in 12 sizes
- Riker Mounts in Many sizes and shapes for displaying collections
- Kramer’s Antique Improver
- Semi-Chrome Metal Polish
- Brass and Copper Polish
- Butcher Block Finishing Oil
- Vintage Market & Design Furniture Paint. A Chalk based product for Do-It-Yourself Shabby Chic furniture painting.
No Sanding or Priming necessary.
Adheres to wood, glass and metal.
Dries very quickly and cures to a hard finish in 24 hours – paint easily to distress or produce rubbed edges. Add Wax and Finish powders to replicate antique painted finishes. Your imagination and these supplies are what you need to make your projects your own.
There are 72 Colors in 3 sizes
Here are the estimate coverages:
8 ounces covers 25-40 square feet
16 ounces covers 50-75 square feet
32 ounces covers 100-160 square feet.
Use Our Furniture Paint and Other Decorative Art Products to Produce Fine Faux Painting on Furniture, Walls, & Canvas.
Give Furniture that Old World, Distressed, Vintage and Cottage Look . Our Furniture Paint is Chalk Based & Tinted with Natural Earth Pigments in a Water Based Medium.
Low VOC-Non-Toxic-NO ODOR
- Howard’s Restor-a-Finish in 7 colors, Citrus Shield paste wax in 4 colors and Feed-n-Wax which works on all wood.